We both enjoy each other and what we do. We also enjoy introducing guests to sailing and the wonders of our tropical Bahamas paradise. We will be happy to introduce you to sailing, navigation, snorkeling, fishing and we encourage our guests to take part in the daily running of the ship. We pride ourselves in providing safe, comfortable, and enjoyable cruises.
If you truly want to SAIL in the Bahamas, we sail more of the miles traveled on our sailing cruises than any other charter sailboat or catamaran sailing out of Nassau. We average 70% of our miles traveled under sail alone. Most other charter boats and catamarans motor sail or just motor during their cruises. We can do this because we know the local waters and weather and know how to use the wind to our advantage. So if you want to enjoy the pleasures and quiet of a boat under sail, sail with us. Our dinner meals are prepared fresh daily from local seafoods caught by us. This gives you a truly Bahamian experience. Compare our sailing rates to the Moorings or any other Bahamas sailing charters. We give the most value to our customers. That is why, year after year, we have many satisfied returning guests. We are always licensed and insured to operate in both the United States and the Bahamas. We have seen sailing charters interrupted by Officials due to improperly licensed vessels and the guests vacation ruined. We pride ourselves in being one of the first foreign charter boats licensed in the Bahamas (FCB-16) in 1992 and are happy to provide a copy of our license to our guests.
All cruises are on a reservation basis with a 40% deposit. Upon receipt of all deposits, a written confirmation will be sent to you. The remaining 60% of the charter fee must be paid in cash only on departure. Deposits are refundable up to 90 days prior to departure with a written notice. Any refunds will be less a $250.00 handling charge.
*Dates Restricted. Company reserves the right to add another party of 2 unless you request the vessel alone at $4,900/6 Days or $10,600/13 Days for 2 people. Rates include meals, linens & towels, fuel, ice and 4% Port Authority Tax. They do not include liquor or air transportation. Cruises of 6 days require 1 dinner meal ashore. Cruises of 13 days require 2 dinner meals ashore.
Amarok Sailing Charters
260 Adams Place, Fort Garland, CO 81133 USA / Nassau Yacht Haven, East Bay Street, Nassau
Copyright © 2019 Amarok Sailing Charters - All Rights Reserved.